Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion S’enregistrer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> la ligue 11 -> Zone infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
baillwat

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:34 (2018) 
   Sujet du message: Facebook Mobile Web App Oauth
Répondre en citant       

Facebook Mobile Web App Oauth
> DOWNLOAD

But if I'm going distribute an OAuth secret with my apk, it's surely better to obfuscate than not. If you think about it and ask the question why we have secrets, is mostly for provision and disabling apps. See Manage Users. Open your project in the Firebase console. And even if they couldn't gain root access on the device, they could get their hands on the binary in some other and pull the secret token out of it. It also discusses how you can get an access token in order to access the Facebook API. What you can do is direct the user to APP ID&redirecturi='+ window.location + '&responsetype=token'; This will direct the user to m.facebook.com to log in via facebook mobile, and redirect the user back to the redirecturi, in this case i use javascript window.location to get the url of the page im currently on. There is not really any option except storing it on a server. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Oauth for mobile web Ask Question up vote 3 down vote favorite 1 I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to implement Facebook Oauth for mobile web applications. When finished click Save. Ting Vit [Vietnamese]. OAuth 2 only requires the access token. Blanket statements like yours equates imperfect security with no security. So, to clarify my idea is that you pick a string defined by the OS, it doesn't matter which one. –Felixyz Dec 20 '09 at 0:12 1 just to add it is very easy to root android phones as well –kgutteridge Dec 20 '09 at 22:19 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. First you redirect to the FB oauth page, passing your app ID and your landing page as a callback (NOTE: landingpage MUST be formatted as a directory and cannot be a document!). You can then use this token to call their API. To sign in by redirecting to the sign-in page, call signInWithRedirect: firebase.auth().signInWithRedirect(provider); Then, you can also retrieve the Facebook provider's OAuth token by calling getRedirectResult when your page loads: firebase.auth().getRedirectResult().then(function(result) { if (result.credential) { // This gives you a Facebook Access Token. Note that the secret is same on all instances of the app, so an attacker would only have to gain access to one binary. If you are building a Chrome extension app, you must whitelist your Chrome extension ID:. It will pass back the user info and a token that will be accessed by facebook javascript SDK. Imperfect is just imperfect. But that is of course better than routing all traffic through your own server. However, why not just use a key which is already in the OS, i.e. 2. Advanced: Authenticate with Firebase in Node.js To authenticate with Firebase in a Node.js application: Sign in the user with their Facebook Account and get the user's Facebook access token. In a seperate tab or window, go to the Connections > Social section of the Auth0 dashboard. You can let your users authenticate with Firebase using their Facebook accounts by integrating Facebook Login into your app. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 23 '11 at 16:37 Corey Snyder 212 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. 4. 7. For example: provider.setCustomParameters({ 'display': 'popup' }); Reserved required OAuth parameters are not allowed and will be ignored. firebase.auth().signInWithCredential(credential).catch(function(error) { // Handle Errors here. Next steps 5a02188284
how to download facebook videos on iphone 4kode emoticon kotoran di facebookdownload a facebook photo albumhow to manage facebook likeshow to send a photo in a private message on facebookyahoo.com creer un compte facebookfacebook for java mobile phonefacebook untuk android downloadupdate facebook for windowslatest facebook chat for blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:34 (2018) 
   Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> la ligue 11 -> Zone infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation